12.18.2012

Float

Hello world! Happy day! Life is good. I am going to Minneapolis tomorrow! CANNOT WAIT!!

I hope your holidays are going well. 

I am rly excited cuz I am about to get pizza with Larissa, because we are, obviously, geniuses when it comes to dinner. No doi.

These are from a lil while ago, Casey took them at night in my hood. 

We were with Floatie. He is the best doggie, ever. 

Enjoy:




Did you like Floatie? 

Now you will:
jacket & top & zapatos & hat - thrift
pants - from the devil store before I knew it was the devil store, embarassed to say it.. (Urban Shitfitters)


OK! WELL HAVE A HAPPY WINTER!! Next time I post I think it will be in MPLS. WOOHOOOOOO!

<3 div="div">

peace.

8 comments:

Madeline said...

but you've had those pants for forever, before you even knew about urban outfitters being the least cool thing ever.

Ulrikke Eleonora said...

this is the best thing everrrrrr. you + cutest dog + coolest clothes. TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE. <33

Larissa Blintz said...

STOP IT. I CAN'T. LIKE, I LITERALLY CAN'T. I'M SMILING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
you actually look FLAWLESS in these photos. you always look purty but you look like SUPER purty here. and floatie.. my float master. ugh. he looks flawless too. his mouth and eyeball in the last photo. and his little underchin area. i can't. like i literally CANNOT. ughhhasdfjals;dkfjakl;sdjfkl

HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT BB
i love you!!!

Linde Lou said...

Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

Would You like to follow each other? :)
http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

I love this look. Those shoes are my favorite pair of mocs. I wear them ALL the time.

Kate from Clear the Way

P.S. I'm following you on Bloglovin now.

cheryl ϟ said...

You are so lovely and adorable <3 <3 Love this! And you!

Milex said...

oh yeah

casper+pearl said...

gorgeous, i adore this outfit!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx