8.08.2012

Zef side represent

Hello students. Have you ever heard someone use the term "zef"? Do you have no idea what this word means? If you care to learn, read this post and become educated on what the term "zef" means. 

thanks Madeline for editing these photos:








 top, belt, shorts - vintage
shoes - nike
hot girl - Rachel

Someone asked me anonymously what "ZEF" is. Here is the best explanation:


Urban dictionary defines Zef as:

"South African term that can be likened to 'Kitch' or 'common'.

Zef style has strong 1980s influences and is stereotypically associated South African caucasians of low-middle social-economic status. However, it not nesessarily a derogatory term.

"It's like wearing high heels with a tracksuit. Being truly zef takes guts."

"The ultimate South African style'"

Do you get it? This post is full on dedicated to zef fashion and zef style. 

Also, I am seeing DIE ANTWOORD on Thursday!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

hope you have as good as a week as I will have....

HEH HEH HEH

peace.

15 comments:

Melmo said...

you have a very cool blog! Love your style.

Emma in a pile of clothes said...

<3

nicola said...

Ohhhhh can you be my best friend please. You are too cool

rachel//arielle said...

wait, best interview ever, with the rat running around the whole time. also need more of that rod stewart shirt in my life, too sensual.

Izumi Bogen said...

That belt is killer! I'm liking the blonde hair too.

xx,
Izumi
Hybid Hunter

Poppy Lee Jones said...

super amazing outfit! but then again, all your outfits are amazing so it's no surprise! love the sneakers so much! xx

coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
facebook.com/rocknrolllies

Dada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mila said...

aww your blog and your style is awesome. <3

katieanne said...

hahaha zefinitely awesome. love the hair change- and rod is looking extra awesome

bravegrrl said...

have fun tonight grrrl! miss your awesomeness... things have been crazy since i got back home... like crazycrazy life stuff... wanna hang this weekend for sure... text me. ps love da hair!!!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quinn B said...

I started listening to die antwoord because of you BBY and I am obsessed and I introduced them to my friend and she is also obsessed! Thank you! I hope you had a fabulous time at the show yesterday and you look so cute but you always doooo! Digging all those accessories!

SafiyaMarie said...

That interview was awesome! And I am loving the blonde hair!

http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Halie said...

Great tee.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/